Monday, November 23, 2009

Blogless

OK, here it is near the end of November and I'm just getting around to putting up a blog. I think somehow I missed the basic idea of blogging - to put something up on a regular basis. Thus I'm calling myself Blogless. Or as some of my more astute friends might say - Useless.

OK, so if I say that I'm going to put something up here once a week - does that then make me accountable? Well I'm guessing that based on the lack of regular posts I'm not getting a lot of readers :) So I guess that statement makes me accountable only to myself. Well at least that is a place to begin.

So besides my self-incrimination, what do I have to share today. A quote:

"Whenever I meet a Buddhist leader, I meet a holy man in touch with another world. Whenever I meet a Christian leader, I meet a manager at home only in this world like I am."

Ouch - but all too true.

I know when people meet me they certainly don't feel like they have met a man in touch with another world. So my challenge to myself and to other like minded individuals - work on getting in touch with another world!

No comments: